- 1 can Maesri panang curry paste
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast, cut into one-inch chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 large white onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup crushed peanuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground kaffir lime leaves
- 6-8 Thai chili peppers, chopped
- sea salt
- Heat the oil in a 12-14 inch pan on medium heat.
- Saute the onion, adding sea salt as necessary.
- Add the bell pepper and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Push the veggies to the sides of the pan. Cook the panang curry paste and peanut butter in the middle for a few minutes.
- Add the Thai chili peppers and mix everything together.
- Add the coconut milk and kaffir lime powder, stirring thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken. Reduce to medium-low heat and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice. Use the crushed peanuts as a garnish.