- 1 whole head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sliced, pitted green olives
- zest of 1 lemon
- sprig of fresh mint
- 1 cup of crumbled feta
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the florets, diced tomatoes, and olives to the pan.
- Sauteé for a couple minutes, then add all the spices and the lemon zest.
- Continue cooking for another ten minutes or so.
- Plate and add the feta and mint for garnish.