Feta Shrimp Skillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup white wine, optional
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large pan.
- Sauteé onion until tender.
- Add garlic and seasonings and cook for another minute.
- Stir in tomatoes and wine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until sauce is thickened.
- Add shrimp and parsley and cook until shrimp is pink, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with feta and let stand until feta softens.