- 1 pouch microwave quinoa
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 oz baby kale
- 8 oz cooked sliced beets
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted toasted sunflower seeds
- Prepare quinoa and set aside.
- Mix hummus and lemon juice in a bowl, thinning with water as needed. Refrigerate in lidded containers.
- Divide kale among containers and top with quinoa, beets, edamame, and sunflower seeds.
- When ready to eat, add the avocado and hummus dressing.