These are my favorite recipes as well as some that I've come up with myself.
- Biscuits and Gravy — This my recipe for biscuits and gravy, adapted from my dad's recipe. If you ever had biscuits and gravy at Scotto's restaurant in New Zealand, this is basically that recipe.
- Black Bean Burritos with Avocado Mango Salsa — This recipe is inspired by tacos I had at Lago Tacos in Lyn-Lake in Minneapolis, and based partially on a recipe I found online.
- Bolognese sauce — How to make a basic bolognese sauce
- Channa Masala — You can buy this premade, but it's really easy to just make it yourself.
- Channa Masala Tacos — This variation on tacos was adapted from a recipe I found online somewhere.
- Eggnog — My variation on eggnog.
- Mom's Mexican Corn Lasagna — My mom made this for me as a kid. Later I found out it was based on a recipe from Betty Crocker, but with enough changes that it's unique.
- Peanut Curry — This recipe was originally inspired by Thai panang curry, but has undergone a few changes.
- Pumpkin Cookies — I don't eat many cookies, but these are damned good.
- Red Chilaquiles — Chilaquiles are an amazing breakfast.
- Som Tum — Som tum is my favorite Thai side dish.
- Spiced Cider — A rum-and-cider cocktail, originally from Total Wine
- Thai Pineapple Curry — Of all the Thai curries, this is my favorite.
- West African Peanut Soup — I wanted to try West African food a few years ago, and found this recipe. I love it.