These are things that I have found useful or interesting, or spend a large amount of time on.
Command Line Tools
- tmux: Useful for having multiple workflows in progress on a Linux server or workstation at once.
- asciinema: I use this to create recordings of shell sessions to demonstrate things to people.
- drone: CI/CD tool, in the vein of Jenkins but far better.
- Ansible: My previous orchestration management tool of choice. I still use it for small things.
- Chef: This is now the orchestration management tool I reach for first, thanks to its robust DSL.
- Terraform: Infrastructure-as-code. A vital part of my server automation.